The Decoder Buddy Mini was developed to fit into smaller steam and diesel applications. There has also been interest in HOn3 and S-Gauge applications.
Included with board are four axial 2.2KΩ resistors to be mounted remotely inline and are sized for LEDs.
The mother board includes;
• One 21 Pin Decoder receptacle
• Two pairs of track input pads
• One pair of motor input pads
• One set of stay alive pads (U+, GND and if necessary a third control wire ),
• One pair of speaker pads
• Resistors for use with LED lighting. (separate axial 2.2K)
It is IMPORTANT to realize that resistors must be used when LEDs are connected to the four lighting outputs of the Mini.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN A DC SYSTEM.