The WOW101 is a universal decoder for locomotives with DCC-ready 9-pin plugs, or locomotives which cannot accommodate a motherboard or WOWKit. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. The WOW101 is compatible with any T-Series harness, and also includes an auxiliary harness for attaching your speaker, CAM, Keep Alive®, and for the additional lighting functions (F3 and F4).
Interface Type: Hard-Wire or Direct-Plug (9-Pin JST)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.29mm x 16.72mm x 5.59mm
Scale: HO Scale
Continuous/Peak: 1.3/2.0 Amp
Total Functions: 6
Function Rating: 100 mA
12V Outputs: 6
- CD-Quality Sound: TCS' world-renowned CD-quality sound. 16 Bits of resolution at 44.1kHz sample rate.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- CAM: Use a positive voltage trigger to synchronize your chuff rate to your drivers' rotation.
- Audio Assist®: TCS exclusive auditory feedback programming system. Program your decoder without the need to memorize CV's!
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Throttle Modes: Choose from multiple throttle modes to meet your operating needs.
- True Scale Sound: A unique WOWSound feature which uses TCS’ exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF technology to automatically change the intensity of the chuff. Prototype Mode also offers dynamic sound volumes which accurately model the real-life equivalent. Also includes pre-programmed acceleration and deceleration values.
- Chuffinity By combining a massive library of chuff sounds with a state of the art algorithm, Chuffinity produces a beautiful chorus of chuff sounds without ever producing a looping or predictable pattern. Beautiful, clear, and complex chuffs that never repeat will take you trackside to the days of steam glory!